I have stolen this from John Green.
1. What's your name?
Valerie. I think it's a good name.
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
Jeans and a t-shirt. I do not care about fashion.
3. Last thing you ate?
Barbecue chicken pizza.
4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
I can't think of any place so detestable that I'd never eat there without having some kind of prior horrible experience. I don't think I'll ever get to eat at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, which is a shame because, aside from Rhett and Link's song about the place
, the concept of those two foods together is pretty fascinating.
5. I say Shotgun, you say:
There are no exceptions for someone with a 'concussion.'
6. Last person you hugged?
I can't remember.
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Yep. Not anyone
, but someone, yeah.
9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
I am tall enough.
10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but their artichoke dip was good.
11. Who is your best friend?
Do not have one.
12. What time of the day is it?
13. Who/What made you angry today?
Nothing yet. I am slightly annoyed at this child's choice of movie, as she's picked it the last fifty billion times she's had the opportunity. I mean, I like talking cats and all, and Michael J. Fox is lovely, but...DO NOT WANT.
14. Baseball or Football?
I don't care about either. But I think baseball is more fun to watch.
15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
16. Favorite type of Food?
17. Favorite holiday:
Meh. I don't care. New Years, I guess. Just because we usually go bowling with extended family and there's normally snow. I like snow.
18. Do you download music:
Not very often. I normally borrow CDs from the library and copy them. Which is just as much illegal, if that's what the question was after. Also, I do not like that we've switched to colons all of a sudden. I like continuity.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yes. I do not wear socks whilst I sleep either. Unless it is extremely cold.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
I agree with Dr. House: "Nonconformity. Right. I can't remember the last time I saw a twenty something kid with a tattoo of an Asian letter on his wrist. You are one wicked free thinker! You want to be a rebel, stop being cool. Wear a pocket protector like he does, and get a hair cut. Like the Asian kids that don't leave the library for a twenty hours stretch. They're the ones that don't care what you think."
21. Would you date the person who posted this?
If he wasn't married, and if he were ten or eleven or twelve years younger, and if he knew who I was, yeah.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
They were playing a song for me to hear, and I was the only one in the room, so yes. It was really wonderful.
23. Do you love anyone?
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
Not at all.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Haha. No. I don't trust rubber or plastic or whatever those things are made of. No sir.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
No, but it sounds fun and terrifying.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you
28. How many pets do you have?
None. I used to have fish I won from a carnival when I was 4. I named them Tunzo and Dunzo. Then, when I was 10, I renamed them Carrot and Snowflake because I thought Tunzo and Dunzo were stupid names. Which they are not. I also had two hermit crabs which I was terrified of and which I never touched and which died before they ever changed shells which I thought was a rip off.
29. Have you met a real redneck?
Heh. Like they're a dying breed or something? Yeah.
30. How is the weather right now?
Below freezing. And! And! And! IT'S SNOWING.
31. What are you listening to right now?
Talking cats and dogs and the dryer. This makes me want to listen to something else. So I am going to turn on Pandora. Okay. Now I hear "Tippecanoe and Tyler Too" by They Might Be Giants. This is much better.
32. What is your current favorite song?
"Alpha Rats Nest," by The Mountain Goats
33. What was the last movie you watched?
Sunset Boulevard. It was for a film class. I kept falling asleep. But this was because I was lying in bed, and also because it was night.
34. Do you wear contacts?
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
My uncle/aunt/cousins' house where I ate a lot of mashed potatoes.
36. What are you afraid of?
Being singled out.
37. How many piercings have you had?
None. They scare me.
38. What piercings do you want?
39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
That John Darnielle looks nothing like how he sounds. I mean seriously. That blew me away.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I have never been inside a Starbucks, and even though I really want to, I do not like coffee.
41. What Magazines are you reading?
Wired, mental_floss, Reader's Digest.
42. Have you ever fired a gun:
No. I used to have a cap gun. I still have a roll of caps in my bedroom somewhere. And some firecrackers and those little white things that pop when they're thrown at the ground. That's probably not all that safe. Oh well.
43. Are you missing someone?
Yeah. The people I spent the last thirteen years of my life with.
44. Favorite TV show?
45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
No. I don't have an obsession either, but I think that is what you meant, survey.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
47. What celeb do you look like?
According to various sites, three year old me looks like Emma Watson, Lea Thompson, and Shakira.
48. Who would you like to see right now?
Daxflame. He's fascinating.
49. Favorite movie of all time?
Either Back to the Future
or One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
which are two very different movies.
50. Do you find yourself loved?
It would be very sad if I didn't.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
52. Favorite smell?
Burning firewood. Or fresh coffee, even though I despise it. It reminds me of the best parts of the best times with my friends.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
I don't like popcorn unless it has cheese or caramel on it to the degree that it's more so the cheese/caramel that I'm eating.
54. What's something that really bugs you?
Self-absorbedness. Vapidity. When people ask something and don't bother listening to the answer.
55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
No. He creeps me out.
56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Taco Bell. I love them. In spite of the fact that the last three times I've been there they've screwed up mah food.
57. What's your favorite perfume?
I do not know.
58. Favorite baseball team?
I do not care.
59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
About 35 hours.
61. Last time you went bowling?
62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
In the backseat of a truck next to TJ and Josh whilst going to Tennessee.
63. Who was your last phone call?
Grandma. But she wasn't there when I answered.
64. Last time you were at work?
Work as in what? I have never had a "job" job. Except ChaCha, I guess. But they made me angry, so I haven't done anything for them in months.
65. What's the closest orange object to you?
Meredith's hair on the cover of s4 of The Office. But that's more red than orange. Too bad.